1. Why would you want to wear these? They're a bit much.
Looked into them some more ...
3. How exactly do these fit? They look hard to try on.
4. Wow, I am in love with sparkle, though. What girl isn't?
Researched them some more and realized they came in black, a little toned-down and better for my style.
5. Could I pull these off? (figuratively- they look like they really hug the figure, hence more difficult to get off - literally).
6. Oh my gosh. What am I waiting for? I have to have them!
7. Ordered them from Closet Candy Boutique (my fav).
Yeah. It was tough, but I talked myself into them. I got a pair. And I wore them last night to my son's Christmas play. Kind of like a Christmas party. And I LOVE them.
I paired it with a great Diane Von Furstenberg striped sparkle sweater and tall leather boots. I had intended to wear the sequined pants with sparkly gold 4" heels. Alas, heavy downpour of rain doesn't work well with them. I opted for dry feet and chose leather boots. Turned out well.
So now, I'm trying to figure out how and where else I can wear these? Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Christmas party at my kids 3rd grade class (I wouldn't be over-dressed at all, would I?), New Years Eve party, to go grocery shopping, to go to the mall (duh), to pick up dry-cleaning ... wait, I never have anything dry-cleaned. Well, I'm sure I can think of some more places that people won't look at me funny for wearin them.
I mean, they are fun to wear. The reason why they're the latest and best trend. Cheers!
Sweater: Perennial Vintage
Booties: Target (last year)- but here's a comp.
Sequined Skinny Pants: Closet Candy Boutique